Property courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, Llc
5 / 3.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
One of the most admired homes in Brookwood Hills. Built in 1925 this home has a renovated kitchen with large center island and professional stainless appliances, mud room with washer and dryer, view to family rm and newly added screened porch w/outdoor fireplace and bluestone slate floor. Newly built two car garage w/utility rm. Large flat walk out back yard and beautiful hardscape. Five bdrms up and home office on the main. Slate roof. Wonderful original architecture with Terrazzo Italian tile flooring in foyer. One of Atlanta's only urban swim tennis neighborhoods.
||97 Brighton Road
21 Atlanta North
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 Ft Main, His And Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Forced Air, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Separate Dng Rm
- High Eff System
- Family Room, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm, Sun Room
- Double Vanity,Tub/Shower Combo
- Garden, Landscaped, Outdoor Fireplace
- Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available
- Level,Level Driveway
- .27 Acre
- Detached,Driveway,Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s),Garage
- Peachtree Rd to Brighton Road on the right side.
Property Listed By Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, Llc